Little Golden Fox, Madison, IN
Saturday, October 28th | 8:45am-1pm
- Sourdough Starter Maintenance: Understand what a sourdough starter is and how to maintain it.
- Fermentation and Proofing: Discover how these processes improve your bread's texture and flavor.
- Shaping and Scoring: See how to shape boule(round loaf) and score it for your desired look.
- Dough Strengthening: Learn tips to build dough tension during bulk fermentation.
- A digital food scale
- A digital food scale (If you don’t have one, some will be available to purchase at class for $25)
You'll take home:
- Dough in a tea towel and colander to bake the next day
- An Aliquot jar (dough clock)
- A printed workbook with the recipe and instructions
- A container of sourdough starter (that is 230+ years old from SanFrancisco)
- A digital course with lessons and video tutorials via email
- An option to join the Beginner’s Sourdough Workshop private Facebook group
- And finally the knowledge to bake sourdough all on your own over and over again which is priceless!
This event is brought to you by
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
602 W. Main Street
Madison, IN 47250